NOTHING COMES EASY IN LIFE. EVEN SANTA COMES WITH A CLAUSE!
However, for KAAMCHOR easiest & quick cooking is the only CLAUSE to avoid running out of an empty stomach!
As promised I am going to extend few quickest kids friendly recipes this year with all my beloved KAAMCHORS
I made X’mas exclusive recipes keeping in mind the person whom I’m most closet to, Any Guess? Bang on! My little one Aarav who turned 17 months few days back. As we all know kids hate having meals so to overcome this scenario, I decided to come up with recipes which is more appealing in nature and give enormous nutrition to my munchkin. Curious to know more? I had made sure that while preparing these delicious, appealing recipes my little one to be around. Yes! Sounds exciting, it was quite an experience he was so excited that wanted to just hop around and make it as messy as he could do. Frankly moments were filled with lots of fun, mess, screaming, singing, dancing, laughter and precious memories.
To begin with I have come up with white chocolate and cutest coconut snowman for the first time. “WOW!” and it was really yummy, that colour of snow has been derived from coconut and not from any essence. I believe your mouth have started melting. I had so much fun decorating them with Aarav which helped me to develop his creative skills. He was ecstatic as me & helped me to have mumma-son time together which is ineffable.
Let the same precious moments begin with your little ones as well!!
20-30 minutes: White Chocolate & Coconut Snowman!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Super Quick, Easy and Delicious Snowman!
- Sweetened Desiccated Coconut – 1 1/2 cup
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 1 tsp (to grease palms)
- Eyes & Buttons : Dark or Sweet chocolate
- Nose: Orange cream (from any orange biscuit)
- Face: Vanilla chips or White chocolate & smiley face emoji mold
- In a large mixing bowl, combine coconut and milkmade and mix with your hands until evenly combined and stiff. Grease your palms with ghee and shape into medium size balls.
- Now coat all the ladoos or balls by rolling them in the desiccated coconut to give it a frosty look of a snowman. Place each piece on a plate or waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and chill for 10-15 minutes.
- To make snowman face, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips or white chocolate, stir until smooth and pour it in the smiley face emoji mold and let it chill until firm, about 5-10 minutes. Set aside remaining melted vanilla chips / white chocolate for decoration.
- Level the top of coated coconut balls. Attach vanilla chips / white chocolate face, using reserved melted vanilla chips / white chocolate.
- Now, it is time to decorate the cute little snowman use dark/sweet melted chocolate for making eyes and buttons. Once again, use condensed milk or reserved melted chocolate as glue to stick the cute little edible nose on the snowman. Store in an airtight container.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com