A healthy tangy snack!! Mixed sprouts chaat is loaded with vegetables on healthy masala Bhakari – “The Superfood – Powerhouse of Nutrients” for adults and kids.Sprouts chaat is another recipe full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber. This vegetarian snack is a quick and easy-to-make dish for breakfast or evening snack. It is also ideal to be served at get-togethers, kitty parties, game nights, pot luck, buffets and high tea. This flavourful chaat can be relished by adults and kids. The best thing about this chaat is the combination of mixed sprouts that gives different colours, flavours, textures and flavour specially when served with a crunchy bhakri.
15-20 minutes: Mixed Sprouts Chaat with Masala Bhakri!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Quick, Easy Indian Chat!
- Masala Bhakri: 3-4 pieces
- Mixed Boiled Sprouts: 2-3 cups
- Cucumber: 1 cup finely chopped
- Tomato: 1 cup finely chopped
- Onion: 1 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Cauliflower:1/2 cup finely chopped
- Green Chillies:1 tsp finely chopped (optional)
- Paneer: 1 cup roughly mashed
- Cilantro:1-2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: 1-2 tbsp
- Chaat Masala: To Taste
- Salt: To Taste
- Mix well all the above mentioned vegetables and paneer, add lemon juice, cilantro, chaat masala and salt in a big bowl. Keep this mixture aside.
- Place bhakris on a serving plate and put spoonful of mixed sprouts chaat on each piece one by one.
- Garnish it with cubes of healthy paneer and some cilantro. A super healthy power packed snack is ready to eat. Serve immediately.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com