Basil Pesto it’s my darling and this delicious Italian classic can be made in just 15 minutes. It’s great with pasta, sandwiches, salads and more. Basil pesto recipe often call for pine nuts but (Kaamchor’s secret) you can easily substitute walnuts or cashews. This recipe is something that you can make quickly and easily using a blender. So let’s just start!
15 minutes: Basil Pesto
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Quick and Easy Italian delight!
- Fresh basil leaves: 2 cups
- Cheese: 1/2 cup freshly grated
- Extra virgin olive oil: 1/2 cup
- Walnuts/Cashew: 1/3 cup
- Garlic cloves: 7-8, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Special equipment needed:A food processor
1) Place the basil leaves in a blender. Pour in the oil, and blend basil into a paste. Gradually add walnuts/cashew, cheese, garlic, and remaining oil. Continue to blend until smooth.
2) Stir in some salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
3) Pour the pesto into a jar and cover with a little extra oil, then seal and store in the fridge. It will keep in a fridge for up to one week.
4) PampArarARa! It’s ready to toss with pasta, dollop over baked potatoes, or spread onto toasted slices of bread.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com