Eating fruit itself in moderation is a great way to get required nutrients and vitamins. On the other hand nuts are some of the healthiest alternatives to improve your daily diet. All nuts have different nutrition credentials and offers various health benefits. Today, dry fruits are consumed as a snack more often than it’s used in main dishes and desserts. Let’s discover and learn a quick recipe using walnuts and understand the countless health benefits, flavor, crunch and depth that walnuts can add in our daily life!
5 Best Benefits of eating Walnuts:
- Lower Blood Pressure: Walnuts are very beneficial to all aspects of the cardiovascular system
- Lower Cholesterol: Walnuts contain omega-3 fatty acids, which have been found to effectively lower cholesterol levels.
- Cancer Prevention: Research has found walnuts to be promising in the fight against cancer.
- Good Digestion: Because walnuts are rich in fiber, they are a great way to keep your digestive system healthy.
- Healthy Hair: The selenium, zinc, biotin and essential fatty acids in walnuts help to promote healthy, shiny, strong hair.
30 minutes: Crunchy Rice Cake with Walnut and Fresh Veggies!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Quick, Easy Snack!
- Ready Rice Batter: 1 cup
- Bread: 2 slice
- Red/Purple cabbage: ½ cup chopped
- Sweet Corn: ½ cup boiled
- Cheese: 1 tbsp grated
- Ketchup: 1 tbsp
- Walnuts (Roasted and Grinded): 1 tbsp
- Oil: To deep fry
- Walnuts and Mint: To Garnish
- Chilli flakes, Salt and Pepper: To taste
- Take regular rice batter (which is easily available in the market), dilute the thick rice batter by adding little water, add salt as per taste, mix well and keep it aside.
- Using a glass or biscuit cutter, cut 1 circle out of each slice, so you have a total of two slices.
- Heat oil in your frying pan, dip the bread circles in rice batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crispy. Drain the rice cakes on tissue to remove excess oil.
- Plate the delicious crispy rice cakes and now it’s time to enrich it with fresh veggies and walnuts.
- Spread tomato ketchup on each slice, place small portion of sweet corn, red/purple cabbage, sprinkle cheese, crushed roasted walnut, chilli flakes, salt and pepper on each piece.
- Garnish it with fresh mint leaves and walnut. Crunchy Rice Cake with Walnut and Fresh Veggies is ready to serve. Serve immediately!
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org