Ah ha! Pakoda sounds delicious isn’t it? Pakora, is also called pakoda or pakodi, it is a fried and crispy snack typically can be served with mint chutney or coriander chutney or tamarind date chutney. Pakoda in English language is called Fritter. I love Palak Pakoda, it is very easy to prepare and can be served as a starter or a tea time snack. A vegetarian snack that is absolutely a crowd-pleaser. I love the crisp texture and flavours that go into its making. Let’s begin!
15 -20 minutes: Palak Pakoda!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Quick, Easy Indian Vegetarian Snack!
- Fresh Spinach leaves:5 – 6
- Gram flour:3-4 tbsp
- Salt: To taste
- Water: 1- 1.5 cups
- Red chili powder: As needed
- Chat Masala/Black Salt: To taste
- Oil: For deep frying
- Heat oil in a pan.
- In a bowl add gram flour, salt, red chili powder, water and mix it well to form a thick consistency batter.
- Dip the spinach leaf one by one at a time and then put into the hot oil for frying. Fry the coated spinach leaves in hot oil until golden brown.
- Remove palak pakodas on a tissue paper to remove the excess oil.
- Decorate the spinach pakodas on a plate, sprinkle some chaat masala or black salt and serve immediately.
Tip: To convert these delicious pokadas into palak chaat, arrange the pakoras on a large plate or tray. Top off each spinach pakora with some chopped tomatoes and onions, curd, chaat masala, red chilli powder and sev. Serve immediately.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org