Janmashtami, its happy birthday of Lord Krishna! I celebrate his birthday with great devotion and enthusiasm. Sri Krishna is considered as the one of the most powerful human incarnations of the Lord Vishnu. On this day, I beautifully decorate and illuminate my temple and home. Today in the late evening long prayers will be offered and religious mantras will be sung. Wow!! the feeling is so amazing. On this day a lot of people fast and it is called Phalahar Fast or Vrat, the person can consume milk and fruits during phalahar vrat. On the auspicious day of Janmashtami, try making this health and fresh recipe of Banana Kiwi Bites. You will surely enjoy the festive day with this tasty recipe.
Benefits of Banana and Kiwi
- Banana works as an energy booster
- Banana helps ease pain from minor burns
- Kiwi’s high level of potassium helps manage blood pressure
- Kiwis are a great source of fiber
10 minutes: Banana Kiwi Bites!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Janmashtami Special!
- Banana: 1
- Kiwi: 1
- Condensed Milk: To Garnish
- Cut Banana and Kiwi in medium size pieces.
- Skewer the pieces of Banana and Kiwi alternately onto toothpicks.
- Drizzle little condensed milk on a plate and place each piece of skewered Banana-Kiwi on it. Serve immediately.
Tip: You can use any fruit of your choice moreover to make it extra healthy and filling you can also sprinkle some roughly chopped roasted nuts on it.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org