Indian snacks are usually delicious and mouth-watering. A quick, impressive snack that’s easy to prepare and cook using basic ingredients. I have learnt this recipe from my mother-in-law over a weekend. She loves such snacks and trust me she has a lot of such quick secrets. I’m too excited to share a recipe that is full of enjoyable flavours and textures, these vegetarian Diamond Dahi Toasts make a great dinner party, kitty party, kids party starter. Kick off your party in style!
15-20 minutes: Diamond Dahi Toast!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Quick, Easy Indian Vegetarian Snack!
- Bread: 2 slices
- Rice batter: 1 cup
- Hung Curd: ½ cup (add salt and sugar)
- Onion: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Tomato: 1/2 cup finely chopped
- Oil: To Fry
- Green Chutney: 1 Tbsp
- Chaat masala powder: As needed
- Pomegranate: To Garnish
- Nylon sev: To Garnish
- Cilantro: To Garnish
- Salt: To Taste
- Take regular rice batter (which is easily available in the market), dilute the thick rice batter by adding little water, add salt as per taste, mix well and keep it aside.
- Using a sharp knife cut each slice of bread in a diamond shape.
- Heat oil in your frying pan, dip the diamond-shaped bread pieces in rice batter one by one and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crispy. Drain the breads on tissue to remove excess oil.
- Plate the delicious crispy diamond toasts and now it’s time to enrich it with fresh flavours.
- Spread mixed curd and green chutney on each slice, place small portion of chopped onion and tomato.
- Garnish it with fresh pomegranate, cilantro and nylon sev. Sprinkle little salt, chaat masala on each piece.
- Crunchy Diamond Dahi Toast is ready to serve. Serve immediately!
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com