Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…Jain Sweet Corn Chaat!
Here is a recipe made using corn, India’s most famous and versatile chaat. The fresh flavours of corn, bell peppers and other ingredients always gets me “Hooked”.
5 health benefits of corn, which I never knew until I did some research while writing this blog.
- Good for Skin
- Healthy Heart
- Full of Fiber
- Great for Pregnancy
- Good Energy Resource
Let us learn a quick healthy recipe using this juicy, healthy, easily available Maize/ Corn.
15-20 minutes: Jain Sweet Corn Chaat!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: A low fat alternative!
- Sweet Corn: 1 cup of corn kernels (boiled)
- Bell pepper: Red and Green, 1/3 cup finely chopped
- Green chili: 1 finely chopped
- Lemon juice: 1 -2 tsp
- Ginger: ½ tsp
- Butter: Melted 1 tsp
- Chat masala powder: As needed
- Black Pepper powder: As needed
- Salt: To Taste
- In a bowl, add hot corn kernels now pour melted butter followed by bell pepper, green chillies, lemon juice, ginger, chat masala, black pepper and salt.
- Mix all the ingredient well, Serve immediately.
Tip: You can also add other veggies like broccoli, chopped onion, tomato, cucumber, carrots etc to make it more colourful and healthy.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com