Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se… Pizza papad with boondi topping!!
A very refreshing appetizer crispy pizza papad topped with spicy salad and boondi. Masala papad is full of flavors and very tempting. This is a very quick and easy recipe to make. Papad is made with a variety of lentils. You can deep-fry them or dry-roast them. It’s a great starter! Enjoy this spicy treat occasionally, because moderation is always essential.
15-20 minutes: Pizza Papad!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Pizza papad with boondi topping!!
- Papad: 1 (of your choice)
- Butter: 1 tsp melted
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Tomato: 1 finely chopped
- Red chilli powder: As needed
- Chaat masala powder: As needed
- Green chillies: 1 finely chopped
- Cilantro/ Coriander: To Garnish, finely chopped
- Boondi: 1-2 tbsp
- Lemon Juice: 1-2 tsp
- Salt: To taste
- In a bowl, add onion, tomato, red chilli powder, chaat masala, green chillies, boondi , salt and lemon juice .Mix all the ingredient well, and keep it aside.
- Take papad and cut it in pizza shape. Place the pieces on a serving plate, spread butter each side.
- Place these pieces in the microwave tray and roast for 2 minutes each side. Crispy pizza papad is ready!
- Now top this crispy pizza papad with the delicious topping and garnish it with cilantro. Serve this snack immediately on preparation to avoid sogginess.
Tip: You can also top it with cheese, cucumber, carrots etc to make it more colourful and tasty.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, do also share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com