Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…Weekend Special Instant Stuffed Idli!
WEEKENDS!! I really wait for the weekends throughout the week. It is the time for me to sit, relax and enjoy with family, friends and most important myself. Weekends are more special because of good food.
Throughout the week I’m just running through the busy schedules, hardly get time to cook something special. But on weekends, when everyone is home, it becomes the time of celebrations. Of course, cooking up some delicious items for everyone is the most fun part of it.
Let’s make this weekend our WOW WEEKEND with this quick mouth-watering, appetizing, tempting dish.
20-25 minutes: MIXED VEGETABLE STUFFED IDLI
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Weekend Special Instant Stuffed Idli!
• Instant Idli Mix: 1 packet
• Potatoes: 3 medium boiled and mashed
• Onion: Roughly chopped 1 cup
• Carrot: Roughly chopped 1 cup
• Capsicum: 1 cup
• Ginger and Garlic Paste: 1 teaspoon
• Green chillies: 2 – 3
• Oil: To brush on idli mould
• Garam Masala: 1 teaspoon
• Salt: To taste
1. Prepare idli batter as per the instructions given on instant idli mix packet.
2. Mix all the chopped vegetables in the boiled mashed potatoes, add garam masala, salt, green chilli, ginger-garlic paste and mix it well.
3. Apply some oil to the Idli stand making it smooth. Pour mixture into each of the Idli moulds to half level using a spoon. Take some stuffing and place it on the Idli mixture in all the moulds with a spoon and cover it with another round of Idli mixture. Fill all the levels of the Idli stand similarly.
4. After water in the cooker release steam, place the stand in the cooker. Place the lid without whistle.
5. Allow Idli to cook for 10 minutes on a high flame, open the lid (poke with a knife to check if Idli is cooked, if the mixture does not stick to the knife that means it’s cooked). Take out Idli stand from the cooker, after cooling use a knife to take Idlis out.
6. Place hot stuffed mixed vegetable idlis on a plate. Stuffed Idli is ready to serve with creamy cheesy sauce or schezwan chutney.
Tip: For stuffing you can also put green peas, cheese, paneer, cabbage, beans, spring onion etc
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do subscribe and visit again, please share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com