Who doesn’t love Aloo?
Mashed, Baked or Roasted…I love potatoes and for many people like me often it is a comfort food too. There is no doubt, it is an important food that is eaten routinely and the number one vegetable in the world. Potatoes are very popular food source and are easily available year-round. A baked potato is an exceptionally healthful low-calorie, high fiber food that offers significant protection against cardiovascular disease and cancer. It’s a very good source of vitamin B6, potassium, copper, vitamin C, manganese, phosphorus, niacin, dietary fiber, and vitamin B5. But I believe until its deep fried or typically loaded down with butter, cream, melted cheese there is no fun eating potatoes. Lets enjoy the cheat day with this recipe!!
15 –20 minutes: Homestyle Chatpatte Potato Chips!
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se: Easy Snacks!
- Potato: 3 medium size
- Oil: 2-3 tbs for frying
- Garlic: 2-3 cloves (chopped)
- Ginger: 1/3 tsp finely chopped
- Coriander Leaves: finely chopped
- Green Chillies: To Garnish
- Salt & Chat Masala: As per taste
1. Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into thin slices.
2. Heat oil in a non stick pan add garlic, ginger and deep fry potatoes until it turns light golden brown and crispy.
3. Once the potatoes are golden brown and crispy remove it on a plate and sprinkle salt, chat masala.
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do visit again and please share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: email@example.com