It’s hot outside―and inside, too. Here’s, a healthy way to cool off.
Beat the heat with healthy bacteria, our body needs to have a healthy amount of ”good” bacteria in the digestive area, and what could be better than yogurt!
Yogurt is made using active and good bacteria and let’s not forget that yogurt comes from milk. The health benefits of yogurt are so remarkable that you will start eating it daily. Let’s have a quick look at 5 benefits of yogurt,
- Yogurt contains protein that is easy to digest
- It is a rich source of calcium
- Yogurt is an easily digestible food
- Yogurt can help you lose weight at a faster speed
- Yogurt can be very effective for lowering cholesterol level
WoHooOo! That sounds amazing isn’t it and imagine if you can make your own yogurt at home with your choice of flavourings i.e. more yummy…more healthy and more fun to make!!
• Dark or Milk Chocolate: ½ small cup melted chocolate
• Hung Curd: 400 grams
• Condensed Milk and vanilla extract: 3-4 tbsp,1 teaspoon
• Chocolate chip: For Garnishing
1. In a bowl combine melted chocolate, hung curd,condensed milk and vanilla extract mix until smooth, about 4-5 minutes.
2. Pour the mix in a piping bag and freeze it for 10-15 mins.
3. Remove the #delicious chilled chocolate yogurt piping bag and serve it immediately into dishes or onto cones or in a glass or bowl.
4.Garnish the dish with Chocolate chip..Mmmmm. rich chocolate yogurt is ready!
With Kaamchor Tipti Aggarwal
Kaamchor Ki Rasoi Se…It will make you feel so mindless in a tasteful way!
Do visit again and please share your quick, easy and healthy recipe with us!
Follow Us On: https://twitter.com/KaamchorKiRasoi
Like Us On: https://www.facebook.com/KaamchorKiRasoiSe
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org